Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Girls with dreams

Arent we all Girls with Dreams ?
Pretty Young things with the talent for living ?
I dont know what i want from this experience, I'll admit that I'm quite naive and navagating the world of sugar is black art i am adapting to.

I know I lack the certain black coldness that goal digging ambition requires but does this make me any less ambitious? I know what I want and my worth is beyond what any can imagine. A girl can dream of this one prince to come and sweep her off her feet but the truth is the prince was only a myth.
I find that I am commitment phobic and worse, romance-tolerant at best. Sexually i'm ripe and fresh faced an innocent.

AS a girl not yet 20, I feel like I know nothing yet. Does life start at 20 ? I feel like i havent started living. I want adventure, I want the libertine ,the art and the wanton.
I feel this blog is going to become a chanel of my growth.

After all i'm just a sugar in training.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just discovered your blog and hope that you only have the best experiences and really find yourself through your experiences. Take the advice from other blogs, be careful in your selection, don't sell yourself short, blah blah blah and remember "Life is what's happening, when you are busy making other plans". Cheers! : )

    ReplyDelete